"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Saturday, April 9

More Rite Aid Deals for 4/10-16


OK, so I might be just a little.....shall we say.....addicted to Rite Aid!!
Here's another link to this weeks deal at Rite Aid from Hip2Save.

Hip2Save (in my never to be humble opinion) has the best lists for Rite Aid! She highlights in RED what the best deals are, either MM(Money Makers) or SUPER CHEAP!!

Some of these scenarios include coupons that you may not have, don't fret just skip over them. You'll build up your stash of coupons soon enough & deals always come back around.

I wish I had time to list all of the MM's & Steals, but my husband would like my attention more!

Go to Hip2Save here.

No comments:

Post a Comment