"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Thursday, April 7

Birthday Bonuses

I recently celebrated my birthday, and besides the gifts I received from my friends and family, I've also been receiving gifts from companies like Cost Plus, Walgreens and Starbucks.  Simply by signing up for their rewards programs (all of which are free), I got a postcard for a free drink (any size, any type) from Starbucks, a $5 reward certificate from Walgreens, and a $10 reward certificate from Cost Plus!  Here's how you can get in on the action:

Walgreens Rewards (only for those living in the greater Portland, OR / Richmond, VA / Kansas City, MO areas)

Cost Plus World Market - WM Explorer

My Starbucks Rewards

I also got a coupon e-mailed to me from Noodles & Co. for a free bowl (it's good for a set amount of time, not just on my birthday.

Remember to set up a couponing e-mail address that is separate from your personal e-mail so that you don't get spam in your regular e-mail account.  Try Yahoo! or Gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment