"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Tuesday, May 3

Free Snapple!

My husband loves this stuff!  It is rare that he actually gets to enjoy it, however.  This is true for two reasons.  First, Snapple is expensive.  Second, I cannot bring myself to buy anything without a coupon.  So, when I find a sale, a coupon, AND a rebate, all at the same time, I get excited!

Here's the scoop:

Buy a 6-pack of Snapple (in the glass bottles) at Safeway starting tomorrow $4.99
Use $1/1 coupon from 4/3 SS or $1/1 coupon
Use Safeway double (-$.50)
Pay $3.49

Submit for mail-in-rebate for full price paid.  (I've usually found that they'll reimburse you for the price before coupons, so it could end up being a moneymaker!)  According to reports I've read, Snapple will allow multiple rebates, even in the same household.  Go here to read more about how to submit your rebate.

Thanks, Frugal Living NW!

No comments:

Post a Comment