"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Monday, April 11

Rite Aid is the place to beat!!



I'm sorry that I gush about Rite Aid so much, I just can't help it!!
I'm also sorry if there is no Rite Aid near you, I don't mean to make you covetous so if you might have a problem with that, please skip this post.....

You're still here? Great, then lets get started!
This is somewhat similar to Kris' post of her Rite Aid trip (here), but I didn't have all the same coupons and I did some extra stuff.


Transaction #1:

1) AMO Complete Multipurpose Contact Solution, 12oz $7.99
2) Snickers Cream Eggs, 2/$1
1) Downy Liquid 60 load, $4.99
2) Gillette Men's Body Wash, $5.98
1) Stayfree Pads AND 1) Carefree Liners, 2/$5
2) Tampax B1G1 1/2 off, $12.73 (didn't buy to make $, just a good deal)
Sub-Total: $37.69

Used $1/1 AMO MQ from the 4/3 SS
Used $1/2 Mars Easter Candy MQ from the 4/10 RP
Used $1/1 Downy MQ from P&G coupon mailer
Used BOGO Gillette Body Wash from the 4/3 PG
Used $2/2 Stayfree/Carefree coupon found here (this will beep, but read the coupon it's valid)
Used $1/1 Tampax from the 4/3 PG
Used $2/1 Tampax from the 4/3 PG
Sub-Total: $26.70

I paid with $21.98 in +Ups that I had earned last week, so $4.72 OOP (out-of-pocket)! I even used rebate $ that I had earned in previous purchases.

In return, I received:
(2) $2 +Ups for the Gillette Body Wash,
$2 +Ups for Stayfree/Carefree &
$1 +Ups for the Downy = $7 +Ups.
AND there is a $7.99 SCR (single check rebate) on the contact solution.

Not a HUGE MM (money maker), but then with a couple items I was only looking to Spend Less so that brought my MM total down.

This also printed out a notice to fill out a survey on-line for which I get a $3/$15 ($3 off a purchase of $15+ at Rite Aid).


Transaction #2:

1) Biore Pore Strips, $7.99
2) Biore Foam Cleanser, $15.98
2) Gillette Men's Body Wash, $5.98
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Shampoo & Conditioner, $10
John Frieda Root Awakenings Shampoo & Conditioner, $10
Sub-Total: $49.95

Used Buy 1 Biore Pore Strips & get 1 Cleanser FREE, MQ from the 3/6 SS (-$7.99)
Used 2) $2 OFF Biore Cleanser Facebook coupon (here) (-$4)
***I accidentally used 2, I should've only used 1 but didn't catch it, neither did the cashier*** I only give it to you so my math checks out
Used BOGO Gillette Men's Body Wash MQ from the 4/3 PG (-$2.99)
Used 3) $2/1 John Frieda MQ's from 3/6 SS (-$6)
Used 1) $2/1 John Frieda Root Awakenings MQ's (here) (-$2)
Used $2/$10 Hair Care Coupon (April Video Values) (-$2)
Sub-Total: $24.97

I paid with the $7 +Ups that I earned in Transaction #1

Total: $17.97, most of this I used Rebate $ I had earned from previous purchases. Paying out of my own pocket, OOP $7!!!

In return, I received:
(2) $2 +Ups for the Gillette,
$10 +Ups for buying $20+ in Biore Products,
$10 +Ups for buying $20+ in John Frieda

I started the day with $22 +Ups and ended the day with $24 +Ups, having spent $7 out of my own pocket. That's what a call some great deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment