"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Sunday, April 10

My Rite Aid Trip

A few of this week's Rite Aid deals looked good to me, so I made a trip there this afternoon.  As you may know, hot Rite Aid deals mean stock is depleted quickly!  I try to do my Rite Aid trips as early in the week as possible.  Here's what I got today:

2 Gillette Men's Body Wash $5.98
2 John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Spray $10
1 John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo $5
1 John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner $5
2 Rite Aid brand Cough Drops $1
Total: 26.98

Used BOGO Gillette Men's Body Wash coupon from 4/3 PG (-$2.99)
Used (4) $2/1 John Frieda product coupons from 3/6 SS (-$8)
Used $2/$10 Hair Care coupon (April Video Values) (-$2)
Used $1/1 Full Repair coupon (March Video Values - no longer available) (-$1)
Used $1 Rite Aid Wellness coupon (April Video Values) (-$1)
Total: $12.99

I paid with $12.99 in +Ups I earned last week, so $0 OOP!

In return, I received (2) $2 +Ups for buying the Gillette, $10 +Up for buying $20 in John Frieda products, and $1 +Up for buying 2 Rite Aid brand cough drops. 

Total: $2.01 profit!

(In this case, having 4 copies of each coupon helped me be able to do the John Frieda deal.  Each week I buy 1 Sunday paper at the store, I have one delivered through the Oregonian subscription service, and I get the inserts from my mom and my grandma.)

No comments:

Post a Comment