"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Saturday, July 2

No time for posting today

Hi friends!
I really don't feel like posting deals today, so I'm going to give you links to others that are more faithful than I.

Rite Aid, Walgreens deals are being posted today.
Frugal Living NW I know for sure has Rite Aid already.

Remember that tomorrow is a Holiday edition of the paper so no regular coupon inserts.
I do know that P&G has an insert in tomorrow's paper.
I haven't decided if I'm going to buy a paper just for that or not.

Have a great 4th of July, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!



The Krazy Coupon Lady

Hip2Save

Frugal Living NW
Frugal Living NW


Thrifty & Thriving

This Beautiful Frugal Life

No comments:

Post a Comment