"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Friday, August 19

Good Mail Day!!

Look what came in the mail!!!

This may not look like a whole bunch, but do you normally get FREE stuff & coupons in the mail? I don't.

What's missing is 2 Rebate checks totaling, $24.17!

The kit in back from Johnson & Johnson is a First Aid Kit (still available) & $15 coupon booklet!!


Purina ALPO Prime Cuts sample & coupon (NLA), we don't have a dog! I think my daughter signed me up for this one.


Garnier Moisture Rescue sample with coupon on reverse! NLA

Rebates:
$12.69 from Rite Aid, Compound W & Crest (see FLNW for past deal)
$11.48 from Staples, Easy Rebate (see earlier post for deal, towards bottom)
I only use my past rebate $ to buy present rebate deals, so no $ leaves my budget for these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment