"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Friday, May 20

I know, I know, I'm sorry. I'm slackin!!



Wow, what slackers we've been.
We apologize for neglecting you here, it's not intentional we promise.

I think I, Charlie, burnt myself out with posting. I was posting something every day (which I said I wasn't going to do) and I was having fun spending WAY more time on it then I had intended.

So I needed to take a little break, spend some time with family & take a little trip.
I'm back now & will be back at it soon. I PROMISE!!

Kris, is taking time to be with family during this time. Of course she'll be leaving me to go to Europe this summer, so she should be working extra hard right now. But that's OK, we all need to have a break.

In the meantime, go to our other favorite sites to keep you updated.
Sorry I'm not listing deals daily or store deals.

Thanks for being so patient.



The Krazy Coupon Lady

Hip2Save

Frugal Living NW
Frugal Living NW


Thrifty & Thriving

This Beautiful Frugal Life

No comments:

Post a Comment