"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. ...When it snows, she has no fear for her household..."

Sunday, May 8

FREE & MM's at Walgreens 5/8-14

MM's are Money Makers. It's when you actually make money, 'buying' a product.
It gets me, you are actually PAID to take the product out of the store!!

There are a few of these great deals this week at Walgreens, one of the few times I'm excited for a Walgreens trip!

I'm actually going to shop Walgreens this week. Living in area that doesn't get very many Register Rewards (Portland) it just hasn't been worth my time to get anything there since I can get any RR's to 'roll' into another transaction.

This week is different!
There still aren't any RR's (Register Rewards) that I'm taking advantage of, because I'd prefer to get something FREE or Make Money (MM).

There are 5 items that I found that will be FREE or a MONEY MAKER!!
(Now that I'm putting them on the blog & looking for the proof, I see that I'm not the 1st to discover these deals. Oh well, I tried)

Here they are:

Carefree Pantiliners, 20/22ct $0.99
$1/1 from 5/8 SS


Sunburnt Gel, $3.99
$3.99 Mail-in-Rebate, form printed at checkout
$0.50/1 printable MQ, making this a $0.50 MM


NewLife Ultimate Flora, Daily Care $15
$15 Mail-in-Rebate, printed at checkout
$2/1 printable MQ, making this a $2 MM!!


Nexcare Bandages, $2.99
$2.99 Mail-in-Rebate, form on package
$0.55/1 from 5/1 SS or $1/1 here, making this a $0.55 or $1 MM


OK, this one isn't FREE or a MM (at least according to the on-line price)
Nature Made Calcium, 100 ct $5.49


For more Walgreen Deals visit these sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment